Coronary bypass surgery performed in world class hospitals in India is a procedure to allow blood to flow to your heart muscle despite blocked arteries. Coronary bypass surgery uses a healthy blood vessel taken from your leg, arm, chest or abdomen and connects it to the other arteries in your heart so that blood is bypassed around the diseased or blocked area. After a coronary bypass surgery, normal blood flow is restored. Coronary bypass surgery is just one option to treat heart disease.
• People diagnosed with arterial blockage or heart damage are recommended with the Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery.
• People suffering from severe chest pain or angina due to the arterial blockage are recommended with the Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery.
• People suffering from complicated conditions such as diabetes & high blood pressure are recommended the Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery to reduce the risk of heart attack.
Procedure for Coronary Bypass Surgery
During a Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG), the blood flow is re-routed around the clogged artery by detaching a long segment of an artery from the chest wall, arms or leg veins. Thereafter, the new artery is grafted to the clogged area of the coronary artery. Through the newly attached channel, blood gets unhindered route to flow to the heart muscles. This procedure is known as Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery. Depending upon the number of blocked coronary arteries, a patient may undergo more than one bypass graft.
• Lower risk of stroke
• Lower death rate
• Less need for transfusion
• Less heart rhythm problems
• Less injury to the heart
MyMedOpinion.com affiliated Best hospitals in India provide an medical opinion from experienced surgeons and the treatment cost includes companion stay , surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care, patient’s food and airport pick up & drop etc. etc. We offer free, no obligation assistance to international patients to find world class medical treatment in India. We offer support and services to facilitate the care you require. We can help you find the best hospital in India
Send us a Medical Report to Get FREE Medical Opinion from India’s Top Doctors
MyMedOpinion.com is the hub of Surgeons and specialists for major diseases. We give you a chance to speak to our doctors and discuss your health issues directly.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org Call Us: +91-9654683991