Highly Advanced Lymphoma Treatment at Top Cancer Hospitals in India
Lymphoma Cancer Treatment Bharat lymphoma could be a cancer that originates in lymph nodes and seems as an enlargement of the node (a tumor). lymphoid leukemias, that additionally originate in lymphocytes usually involve only current blood and therefore the bone marrow ,where blood cells are generated in an exceedingly method termed haematopoesis. Lymphomas are a section of a broad group of diseases referred to as hematological neoplasms.
The lymphatic system is part of the body’s immune defence system. Its job is to assist fight diseases and infection. lymphatic vessels carry lymph, a colorless watery fluid that contains infection-fighting cells referred to as lymphocytes. on this network of vessels are teams of little, bean-shaped organs referred to as lymph nodes. Clusters of lymphnodes are found within the underarms, groin, neck, chest, and abdomen.
What are the common symptoms of Lymphoma?
There are a number of common signs and symptoms that are associated with Lymphoma however it must be pointed out that these symptoms can also be caused by numerous, less severe conditions and so anyone suffering with any of the following symptoms should not self-diagnose Lymphoma.
The common symptoms include : -.
- Chills/temperature swings
- Fevers (especially at night)
- Unexplained weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual tiredness/lack of energy
- Persistent coughing
- Persistent itch all over the body without an apparent cause or rash
- General fatigue
- Enlarged tonsils
There are two main types of lymphomas:
• Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) (formerly referred to as Hodgkin’s lymphoma) — There are six types of HL, an uncommon form of lymphoma that involves the Reed-Sternberg cells.
• Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) (formerly referred to as non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma) – There are more than 61 types of NHL, some of which are more common than others. Any lymphoma that does not involve Reed-Sternberg cells is classified as non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Diagnosis of Lymphoma
- blood tests, including complete blood count (CBC).
- blood chemistry, including tests of liver and kidney function.
- bone marrow biopsy or aspiration.
- lumbar puncture (spinal tap) to check for Cancer spread to the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).
- computed tomography (CT) of the chest and abdomen or sometimes X-rays.
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- bone scan or gallium scan (when a radioactive material is injected into the bloodstream to look for evidence of inflammation or bone tumors).
- gallium scan to look for tumor or inflammatory cells.
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scan to look for abnormal cells.
MyMedOpinion.com gets you Medical Opinion from India’s top Specialists and Best Treatment Cost from World Class hospitals in India- in just 24-48 hours
MyMedOpinion.com affiliated Best hospitals in India provide an medical opinion from experienced surgeons and the treatment cost includes companion stay , surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care, patient’s food and airport pick up & drop etc. etc. We offer free, no obligation assistance to international patients to find world class medical treatment in India. We offer support and services to facilitate the care you require. We can help you find the best hospital in India
Send us a Medical Report to Get FREE Medical Opinion from India’s Top Doctors
MyMedOpinion.com is the hub of Surgeons and specialists for major diseases. We give you a chance to speak to our doctors and discuss your health issues directly.
Email Us: email@example.com Call Us: +91-9654683991