World class Kidney Transplant Surgery in India of complex Renal diseases.
India is now a preferred destination for a large number of International patients for high quality and affordable kidney treatment. World class hospitals, technology advancements and highly skilled medical professionals are attracting thousands of overseas patients to India to seek timely care for kidney transplants and treatment of complex renal diseases with excellent outcomes.
WHAT MAKES MY MED OPINION AFFILIATED HOSPITALS IN INDIA WORLD CLASS DESTINATION FOR KIDNEY TRANSPLANT SURGERY
1) World Class Doctors & Surgical Expertise – Highly skilled team of Nephrologists and Urologists, most of them educated and trained abroad for many years at leading global hospitals and have gained valuable knowledge, skills and experience to deliver clinical outcomes at par with global standards
2) JCI and NABH accredited world renowned hospitals have state of the art facilities like:
- Most Modern Laminar Air Flow Operation Theatres designed as per international standards with central supply and laminar airflow, stainless steel cladding, on walls and epoxy coating on floor for electro static and infection free environment for Kidney Transplantation
- Latest and advanced Dialysis Machines from Baxter – (Nikkiso Baxter DBB 27), Fresenius – (4008 H), Bbraun (Dialog +) that performs different type of dialysis like CAPD, CRRT, SLED, Hemodialysis etc)
- Full range of Pathological services backed by world renowned hi tech investigative equipments for accurate & reliable results.
- Hi Tech Intensive Care Unit – Infection free, laminar flow, 10 channel monitoring system to monitor patients 24 hours. Round the clock attention of dedicated and experienced doctors and trained nurses
3) Availability of Most Advanced Medical Services 24 X 7
- Robot assisted and Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy
- Treatment of Acute and Chronic Collagen Disorders Involving Kidneys
- Facility for CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy) for critically ill patients requiring dialysis
- Hemodialysis and Plasmapheresis
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis Unit (CAPD). This form of dialysis for chronic renal failure can be done easily at home and does not require any machine. Patients are trained in ambulatory peritoneal dialysis in the department
- Live and Related Donor Kidney / Renal Transplant
How will a kidney transplant change my life? There are many advantages to transplantation, including freedom from dialysis as well as diet and fluid restriction. Most important, however, is the quality of life almost everyone enjoys after transplantation. Patients are able to perform most, if not all, of the activities they were able to perform before the onset of kidney disease: work, exercise, recreational activities, etc. Almost everyone feels that they have a better quality of life after the transplant. For those who receive a close match, up to 90% are still alive after 1 year, and more than 70% are alive after 5 years.
In order to avoid rejection, almost all kidney transplant recipients must take medicines that suppress their immune response for the rest of their life. This is called immunosuppressive therapy. Although the treatment helps prevent organ rejection, it also puts patients at a higher risk for infection and cancer. If you take this medicine, you need to be regularly screened for cancer. The medicines may also cause high blood pressure and high cholesterol and increase the risk for diabetes. A successful kidney transplant requires close follow-up with your doctor and you must always take your medicine as directed
VALUE FOR MONEY KIDNEY TRANSPLANT SURGERY PACKAGE IN INDIA – Understanding the needs of International patients requiring a Kidney Transplant in India, MyMedOpinion has developed a value for money service at its affiliated Indian hospitals. Package Cost for Kidney Transplant / Renal Surgery is available for about e. 14000 to 16000 US Dollars only. This Cost includes complete Medical Testing and Work up for the Recipient and the Donor, Hospital stay in a Private Room where a Companion can stay with the patient surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care, food and Airport Pick & Drop. For more details please check out