Urology additionally called genitourinary surgery, is that the branch of medicine that focuses on surgical and medical diseases of the male and female tract system and also the male reproductive organs. The organs underneath the domain of urology include the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and also the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis).
The urinary and fruitful tracts are closely joined, and disorders of one usually have an effect on the other. Thus, a serious spectrum of the conditions managed in urology exists under the domain of genitourinary disorders. urology combines the management of medical (i.e., non-surgical) conditions, like urinary tract infections and benign prostatic hyperplasia, with the management of surgical conditions like bladder or prostate cancer, kidney stones, congenital abnormalities, traumatic injury, and stress incontinence.
The most common urology treatments are:
- Cryotherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Genital and Pelvic Reconstruction
- Partial Orchiechtomy
- Perineal Prostatectomy
- Radical Orchiectomy
It is also important for you to know the most common diseases that demand a urologist’s attention are:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Increase in the size of the prostate gland.
- Urinary Incontinence: Loss of bladder control that lead to unnecessary leakage of urine.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Infections in the urinary tract caused by pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
- Kidney and Urethral Stones: The stones that travel from the kidney to the ureter and blocks the urine flow.
- Prostate Cancer: Cancer in the prostate gland.
- Bladder Cancer: When malignant cancer cells grow on the urinary bladder to form a tumor and spread in other parts of the body.
- Bladder Prolapse: When the tissues supporting the bladder weakens or stretches, it descends. This condition is called bladder prolapse and is more common amongst women.
- Hematuria: Blood in urine.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Inability to develop an erection during coitus.
- Prostatitis: Swelling and inflammation of the prostate gland
MyMedOpinion.com gets you Medical Opinion from India’s top Specialists and Best Treatment Cost from World Class hospitals in India- in just 24-48 hours
MyMedOpinion.com affiliated Best hospitals in India provide an medical opinion from experienced surgeons and the treatment cost includes companion stay , surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care, patient’s food and airport pick up & drop etc. etc. We offer free, no obligation assistance to international patients to find world class medical treatment in India. We offer support and services to facilitate the care you require. We can help you find the best hospital in India
Send us a Medical Report to Get FREE Medical Opinion from India’s Top Doctors
MyMedOpinion.com is the hub of Surgeons and specialists for major diseases. We give you a chance to speak to our doctors and discuss your health issues directly.
Email Us: email@example.com Call Us: +91-9654683991